Thursday, November 7, 2013

It's a new day.

Wow. So much to say since my last post (whenever the heck that was). Most importantly...remember this interview? Well I must have done alright, because I got the job! Which is why I have been so absent as of late--I can't even describe how busy I was during the last two weeks of my old job. There were several days when I woke up at 2:00 AM to start working...and didn't stop until 8 PM.

BUT I AM DONE! And I feel like a million bucks.

Anyway, today was the first day of my new job so I felt like this milestone needed to be carved into blogstone.

Surprisingly, I wasn't even nervous this morning. I think I can thank my auditing experience (showing up to new places and meeting new faces every couple of weeks) for this. Despite the fact that today was the deadline to get the October books closed (and everyone was fairly stressed), everyone was really, really friendly.

I think I'm going to like it there.


...I have a lot more to say, but my Midol hasn't kicked in enough to allow me to sit upright any longer. So until then, ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment