Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hello Blogging World!

This is my first. ever. post.

I have spent the last two hours trying to figure out how to select background colors, design my layout, and think of a name for my blog. The latter of the three was by far the most challenging. I have been reading many blogs as of late, and all of them have such cute little names that describe their wonderful marriage or the joys of motherhood. I cannot base the title of my blog on either of those things because I (unfortunately?) have not yet experienced either of the two.

Nonetheless, I chose "The Narrative" as I believe this blog will be just that--a narrative of my everyday experiences and thoughts (or at least the filtered ones)--that I choose to share with whoever visits my corner of the net.

So welcome, dear reader, and please be patient with me as I learn the ins and outs of the blogging world.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment