Monday, November 26, 2012

MY PERFECT THANKSGIVING!

Thanksgiving break is over and now I am back at work, sitting at my desk, and daydreaming about how perfect my weekend was.

Perfection Reason 1:
Thanksgiving was held at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Hampton, IA. All four of my Aunt and Uncle's kids (my cousins) were there, and all four of them have BABIES.  To be exact, two 7 months olds, two almost 2 year olds, one almost 3 year old, and a 4 year old were in attendance. I was in heaven. Just look at this little guy...


I love him so stinkin much.

Basically, I spent the entire day with either a baby or some sort of food in my hands. I don't think it could have been any better.

Perfection Reason 2:
90% of my Christmas shopping was started and finished this weekend. My mom, aunt, cousin, and I started shopping at 9 PM on Thursday night and didn't return home until 4:30 AM on Black Friday morning. Woah.
Then, I spent the entire day on Saturday and an hour or so on Sunday shopping. Double woah.

Perfection Reason 3:
This one wasn't realized until this morning....

After spending the ENTIRE weekend constantly eating, drinking beer and wine, and not working out at all (aside from carrying all my shopping bags around--which my biceps are still sore from), I only gained one pound! ...which on the down side, is more justification for skipping my workouts this week :/

Alright. Lunch break is over. Enjoy the rest of your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment