Monday, July 29, 2013

He Writes Me, Part 2.

A few things you should know before reading:
1) He calls me "little girl."
2) I am a ginger.
3) He typically has a beard, but I prefer him clean shaven.
4) Sometimes I hang out with stomach pushed out as far as possible (ya know, like when you have a food baby).

June 20, 2013:

So I fell in love with a little girl
She makes my heart swirl

She has the best color hair
Even if it keeps her skin fair

She has a way to make me smile
Each time I grab my phone to dial

I'd do anything to see her grin
Even shave my beard from my chin

She has a special way to make my heart thump
Even when pretending to be plump

She's the best thing in my life
Someday this great girl will be my wife

By Trent A

:)

...if you missed Part 1, you can see it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment