Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Announcement!

Don't get too excited, I'm not pregnant or anything.

Or engaged.

But, I'm still SO, SO, SO, SO, SOOOOOOO excited to make this announcement!

The news: I am officially moving to Cedar Falls. Yup, I'm moving in with a boyfriend for the first time in my life.

I am also checking off another resolution from my 2013 list. Pretty. Dang. Exciting.

Not everything about this move is good, though. If you haven't figured it out yet, I am the biggest homebody there is and I've grown quite used to seeing my parents day in and day out. I've also grown used to the bare minimal housework I've been doing for the last 27 months (thanks, mom!).

Also, I just remembered there is a freaking DOG in the house I am moving into. Kill me now. I hate dogs. Especially this one.

Anyway, that's it people! Starting August 9th, I will officially be a resident of Cedar Falls (again)!


No comments:

Post a Comment