Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Two videos / two precious babies

I was copying some pictures to my hard drive tonight and couldn't help but watch some old videos that I took about a year ago. As soon as you watch these, you'll understand why I couldn't help but share.

The first one starts with Chuck doing his typical sniffing thing around the plants at our house while Kennedy cutely says, "Chuck, outta there....Chuck, outta there!" I remember she said this three or four times before I got my camera out for a video, and I am so happy I was able to capture a bit of that cute little voice. ...she says it first thing in the video, so if you missed it, turn up your volume and start it over!



The second one is of baby Quinn laughing at Chuck. And then falling over. And then he does it again. And again. And, of course, I was too slow to get my camera out for this one too! ...he was giggling (and falling down) like this for a good two minutes before this video starts.



And stay tuned: I'll be posting another precious (but a bit more recent) video bright and early tomorrow morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment