Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fall: The Good and the Bad

Since Labor Day has come and gone, in my mind, summer is officially over.

The good side:
1. My favorite season is here!
2. Pumpkin scented candles are officially in stores again (I went searching yesterday).
3. Soon, I won't be wearing shorts anymore. Thank god, because my giant legs were in terrible shape this summer and I stress every time they have to see the light.
4. Football starts and I love all of the food and drinks that go along with tailgating.
5. Thanksgiving and Black Friday are so stinking close!
6. I'm going to Vegas, baby!
7. Craft shows are among us.
8. Cooler weather = more cuddles.

The bad side:
1. Long hours start at work (I just need to get over my hard-headed, money-needing attitude and quit already!)
2. I only enjoyed the river a handful of times this summer.
3. Soon, I'll have to wear jeans again. This is bad because my giant legs were in terrible shape this summer and I know I'll stress every time I have to squeeze into a pair of those things again.
4. Football starts and I can't stand (don't understand) the sport.
5. Next summer I'll be another year older and another year closer to being forced into a one piece swimming suit for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment