Monday, April 1, 2013

Hotel Life

I remember when I was a kid and thought staying in a hotel was the greatest, most fun thing in the whole world; the cable tv, the continental breakfast, the pool, and the giant beds were all so exciting. Well, my attitude about hotels has changed by approximately 180 degrees.

I can never find a channel guide to watch the cable tv, the coffee at the continental breakfast always has floaters in it, my ginger skin paired with hairy legs and my winter weight does not look good poolside, and I'd pick a twin sized bed cuddled up with my lovebug over a lonely, king sized bed any day of the week.

I hate being away from home. I hate it with every ounce of me.

Sorry for the downer post.

Sincerely,

A Depressed Girl in a Lonely Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment