Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The ab roller

I will likely never be faced with this dilemna, but if I had to choose just one piece of exercise equipment to take with me to a deserted island, I would pick an ab roller.

For those of you who have never used one or *gasp* don't even know what it is, (holy crap) you need to invest in this 20 dollar item.

I used it for the first time when I was in middle school and became slightly obsessed--eventually doing 100 rolls every night. But, believe it or not, that middle school stomach of mine soon held a six pack (which is far from reality now).

Due to laziness, I rarely do ab workouts any more. But, I often throw this magic gadget into my suitcase during my lonely hotel stays, use it for ten minutes for one night (doing just a few rolls--about 25), and am miserably sore for a week.

It works, people.

Love,

I Did Twenty-Five Last Night and Can Barely Move Today

No comments:

Post a Comment