Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A whole lot of feelings going on.

I suppose I should probably mention that only 4 of these got done this past weekend. BUT, I did get this and my Valentine's Day shopping done...so I'll consider myself one up for the weekend. Enough about my weekend, though...

I need to vent about the 1,700 emotions/feelings I have right now:

Butterflies. No, not the googly-eyed, love-sick kind...these are scientific and health related (I think); several times a day, and mostly when I am trying to get to sleep, it feels like my heart skips a beat.  I mean literally. It is the weirdest feeling...it instantly makes me cough (weird, I know) and feel queasy at the same time. It is not pleasant.

Stressed. Thanks to my last couple of very sick weeks, I feel very behind at work. Not only did I miss three full days, but due to hundreds of tissue interruptions and nonstop sinus headaches, I was not very productive when I was there. So, now I am playing catchup. My favorite.
Fact: In the last two weeks, I have gone through more than 12 boxes of these.
Anxious. With my Valentine's Day present wrapped and ready, I now have to sit and stare at it for nine more days. I can't wait to see his reaction!

Excited. I am heading to Cedar Falls this weekend. Uh, hello!? How could I not be excited?

Extra Excited. This is the LAST extended week of the season. This means that I will be back to a normal, forty-hour work week and will no longer have to work on Fridays. YES!  This means a whole bunch of good things are coming--more time in Cedar Falls, more time to spend watching my cute baby cousins, more line dancing nights, and more sleep.

Bitter. My favorite Monday night obsession (the Bachelor) made me mad last night. Hopefully Sexy Sean redeems himself on the next episode.

Lucky. The next episode is tonight! ABC randomly decided to be extra nice this week and give me TWO nights of the Bachelor.

Proud. Yesterday, I finally completed my About Me page. Next blogging goal: figure out how to make a button and customize my title banner.

Relieved. When I got to work yesterday morning I realized that I forgot to put deodorant on. I am relieved that I didn't smell by the end of the day (at least not to my knowledge) and happy that I remembered to put it on this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment