Monday, February 11, 2013

Excuses, Schmexcuses

It is officially one month until my training for the Missoula Marathon starts. So **giant sigh**, it is now time for this lazy hiatus of mine to come to end. This is true not only because I have to be in good enough shape to run nineteen miles the very first week, but also because those ugly dimples on my legs (that I worked so hard to get rid of last summer) are slowly starting to make an appearance again. Luckily, I will not be wearing shorts for at least another month.

But seriously, it is so hard to be motivated when it is SO STINKING COLD outside! Although I will not be running outside, I will be running from my car to the gym door, and that two second run is so miserable--it's the worst! To all of you warm winter weather people in the world, you don't even know how lucky you are. And you have no excuse for being lazy.

Since I, however, am blessed with this really good excuse, I will continue to use it for at least four more days.

Cellulite, you're safe for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment