Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!! Yesterday, February 14th, I was not able to be with my Valentine, so he decided to have Valentine's Day changed to February 15th--this way we wouldn't have to spend this special day apart. So sweet of him, I know.

In honor of today's holiday full of love and all things red, I decided to wear my new red pants. My friend, Miss Natalie, got them for me for Christmas (she also got me an adorable dress that I will post once it's warm enough to wear). Natalie swore these pants were purple, I argued they were red. She then said she was positive they were purple as she would never buy red pants because they would clash with my ginger hair. Of course she would bring my hair into this debate. Anyway, after taking this picture, I think she's right--they're purple. So, in honor of Valentine's Day, I am wearing my new purple pants.
Ignore the dirty mirror :/
So far, my Valentine's Day has not been all that magnificent. I am spending it at work. Yup, at work. Last week was supposed to be the last Friday I had to work (which is why I was "extra excited" last week)--but no, I am so far behind, I decided to spend today's holiday on the job. Luckily, my coworker brought in giant donuts, which made the morning so much better.

Another lucky thing, my car is completely packed. So, right after work I get to head straight to Cedar Falls and I get to stay there all week (I work there next week)!! Today cannot be over soon enough! I suppose I should probably stop complaining and just get my work done and over with. So, adios contaminos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment