Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: stress

Piled on top of the one hundred other things that are stressing me out right now, I had to drive to Ames (from Cedar Falls) on this awful road to get to work this morning:
I would like to stress five things:
1) This is Highway 20--a heavily traveled road in Iowa.
2) Towards the right of the picture, that grey/shiney stuff, that's ice.
3) That ice that was present during the entire sixty mile stretch of highway that I was on. To make it worse, it wasn't always in the right lane, and it wasn't always visible--sometimes right lane, sometimes left, sometimes snow covered, sometimes not.
4) Yes, I took this picture while driving. BUT, I was only driving 20 mph...
5) This picture was not edited/filtered in any way. Can you see where the snow ends and the skyline starts? Neither can I.

No comments:

Post a Comment