Sunday, February 10, 2013

Friends, Babies, and Car Accidents.

Geesh louise, I feel like it's been forever since I last posted! I have been a busy girl, that's for sure.

Last Thursday I went to "Spank--A Fifty Shades Parody" with two of my coworkers. It was a hoot! The downside of attending this great show, though, was that I didn't get home until 11:30 PM and was utterly tired the next day.

Friday was my last working Friday until next September. WOOHOO! I definitely did a little jig as I walked out of the office door that night and continued that jig while singing to Taylor Swift the entire ride home. I headed to Cedar Falls that night and went out with my dear friends, Christy, Marcus, and Natalie. We only managed to get one decent picture. And weird, Miss Natalie refused to be normal in it. I hope this is just a phase she is going through.
Natalie, me, and Christy Lou Hoo.
On Saturday morning, Trent and I got to hang out with the cutest baby girl ever, Sophia, while her mama went to the gym. Sophia is the cuddliest baby in the world and I love it. And I love her.
Before heading over to babysit this little dollface, we went out to Panera for a coffee and some breakfast. While sitting in my car waiting for the traffic jam (that is constantly in this tiny parking lot) to clear, we witnessed one vehicle back into another. I swear it happened in slow motion. I felt guilty for not honking to try and stop the collision, but I was just way too excited to watch it all go down. Is that normal?

Anyway, Saturday afternoon I went shopping down Main Street. I LOVE doing that. Cedar Falls has the cutest little shops--my favorite being Kitchen Essentials, where I could spend hours. Maybe even days.

After a much needed nap, I went out to dinner with Trent, the cute baby up above, and the cute baby's mom and dad, Jake and Dez. Then I headed to Natalie's house and back to Main Street for the bar scene and some more friend bonding time.

Today was a day of rest. I slept in way late and then headed out for a cute little brunch with Trenton. The evening was spent doing crafts around the kitchen table while enjoying the sounds of the Grammy's in the background.

It is now two hours past my bed time. Good night, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment