Monday, January 21, 2013

Birthday week.

I was stuck working in the teeny town of Mechanicsville last week; oh goody. And as noted here, it was also my birthday week. Now, I am typically not one to have a celebration for my birthday, but I was really not looking forward to being alone that day. Luckily, my wonderful best friend, Natalie, had the day off, and being the good friend that she is, planned to come stay with me. So, before heading to work on Tuesday, I left an extra key at the front desk of the hotel so she could get in when she got there. When I got back to the hotel after work, I opened the door and was surprised to see that not only was Natalie there, but my friend Sam was there too! I have such good friends! The three of us went out for wine and pizza at a cute little restaurant, then headed to a Mexican place for a margarita, and then headed back to the hotel for a glass of wine and some hot tubbing. It was pretty perfect. 
This is (the reenacted version of) what I saw when I walked into my hotel.
At the pizza joint!
And hot tubbing.













No comments:

Post a Comment