Sunday, January 6, 2013

My boots.

Finally, after several months of searching, I found them. I was beginning to think I never would--that they just weren't meant for me, these perfect pieces of art. However, low and behold, in a giant warehouse full of similar (but not quite as perfect) pieces of art, were these babies...
Aren't they just beautiful?

Okay, I swear I'm not as superficial as this post is. But seriously, I have been searching for the perfect pair forever!

As much as I'd love to write for the next seven and a half hours, this superficial post is all I can muster today; my mind is numb from the lack of sleep I've had in the last twenty-four hours.

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I love how committed you are to this blog. :) AND that you're such an enjoyable author to read! Now, where in the world did you find those boots and can I please pay you to bring a pair (size 9) to CF the next time you head this way??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked out your cute blog and I love yours! You write more than you originally said you did, Miss Lauren!

    I got my boots at DSW in Des Moines...and I got a size 9 so you'll have to try them on the next time I come up to CF. If you still like them and seriously want me to get you a pair, I will (for free, silly)!

    ReplyDelete