Monday, January 21, 2013

Butt Pads.

A Friday or two ago was our Christmas potluck at work (this is what I brought to share). We were also instructed to bring a white elephant gift. This is what I brought:

A tissue packet, a cow jar, and...butt pads. 

My Aunt Krista bought me these butt pads off the streets of LA when I came to visit after my high school graduation; I was eighteen then, and a little less endowed (but I promise I still never, ever wore this thing!). Anyway, I was so scared that one of my forty or fifty something year old male managers would open this and have a terrible sense of humor. Luckily, my managers did not participate in the exchange, and a twenty-fiveish year old male ended up opening my gift. His reaction was priceless; he was embarrassed, bright red, and tried to shove those butt pads back inside that cow jar before anyone realized what he had opened. It was perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment