Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Montana

I am pretty sure that New Years Day is the busiest day in most gyms around the world as 95% of the population is starting the first day of their annual resolution. I too have that same resolution for Twenty-Thirteen. However, despite my membership to Anytime Fitness, my yesterday was spent eating, watching whatever I could find on the tele, and making only minimal muscle movemements while sprawled out on the couch. I felt very much entitled to really enjoy my last day of holiday vacation.

Of course, when 8:00 PM rolled around, I started feeling guilty (and lord knows I wasnt't about to go to anytime fitness at 8 PM). So, in an effort to increase my future motivation and the likelihood of accomplishing resolution number 4, I decided to research my next marathon. And it's official. On July 14, 2013, I will be running a marathon in Missoula, Montana.

Montana...never been there in my life. The first thing that comes to my mind is the ridiculosly good (but very depressing) movie, 'My Sister's Keeper.' The main character was obsessed with Montana.
Missoula, MT
...and if this is what Montana looks like when I get there, I might become obsessed too.

The next several months will be spent planning this 19+ hour (one way) road trip. I am already so excited for this mini little adventure of mine!

Anyway, my training starts on March 10th (that's two more months of procrastination).

No comments:

Post a Comment